This post was originally shared on the ZenCash Blog.
At Horizen, we believe in transparency and value community involvement. Horizen broadcasts a quarterly live stream on YouTube and hosts weekly live team calls on Discord to keep the community update to date on project progression. As part of the live stream and weekly team call, the team also holds a live Q&A session.
We turned a major corner as a project in Q4 2019. The Horizen team and community expanded. We welcomed over 113,000 new members to the community and 6 new team members! Additionally, we released a brand new whitepaper outlining the new direction of our platform. Horizen is stronger than ever and ready for 2020.
- Horizen 2.0 Whitepaper
- Sidechain extended whitepaper coming soon
- Sidechain Alpha released
- Major sidechain development updates
- Core software upgraded to ZEN 2.0.19
- Updates to the node tracking server
- Horizen mission update
- Community Growth 209%
- Communication improvements to the Horizen website
- 2020 goals identified
- ZEN faucet upgrades including
- Social “level up” bonus
- Updated UX
- New languages
- Advanced features to combat spam and malicious actors
- Horizen project column available on First.vip
- Guan Yin spoke at Blockchain Forum by Chainclub
- ZEN halving added to multiple watchlists
- Five new media and community partners including First.vip, Chainclub, and Nodeasy
- Angie visited and presented at a new university in Tamaulipas, Mexico
- Scheduled new events at Tec De Monterrey
- Translated the Horizen Faucet in Spanish
- Translated the Horizen Faucet into Georgian and Russian
- Announced attendance to upcoming BlockchainUA event in Kyiv, Ukraine
To read more from ZenCash follow this link.