This article was originally posted on The LTB Network - a publishing platform created for content providers to present the ideas and people involved with cryptocurrency — through podcasts, articles, and discussion forums.
Friend of the Podcast, and all-around good guy, Mariano Conti comes to POV to provide his perspective about the drop in value of the Argentine Peso.
Today, we pause and remember why we are in crypto, as 45 Million people lose 15% of their buying power overnight, due to the consequences of government-controlled money.
Mariano on Twitter: @Nanexcool
- 15% drop in value in the Argentine Peso
- The election that brought in the populist government
- Why did the market react this way?
- The state of Argentine politics and it’s relation to its money
- What is holding Argentina back from onboarding to Crypto?
- How long does the Peso have left to live?